I’m excited to share my summer reading list! I don’t know about you, but there is nothing I love more than relaxing by the pool and reading a really interesting book! With my busy schedule working, being a mom, wife daughter and sister, it’s so important to get some “me” time and I love zoning out and escaping reality by entering the world of a good novel! I always love getting and sharing book recommendations from and with friends, so if you have a great summer reading list, leave me a comment and let me know what book you think I should read next! Here’s my list
1. Crazy Rich Asians – This is such a light and fun summer read about the hierarchy of society in Singapore! I can’t put this book down!
2. What Alice Forgot – This is a great little novel by the amazing writer Liane Moriarty. I love her quirky style of writing
3. Where’d You Go, Bernadette? – This is a laugh out loud book about an eccentric architect who left the LA scene to raise her daughter in anonymity in Seattle. Very fun.
4. The Nightingale – If you are a fan of period reading, you must read this book. It’s about two sisters living in France during WWII and how they each handled the war town country. It’s a tear-jerker and page-turned. One of my all-time favorite books.
5. Who Do You Love – The latest novel from one of my favorite authors, Jennifer Weiner. I have read every book from her and love her writing. I feel like I know her and would be friends with her. This book is a story about puppy love and how you never forget your first love. Sweet and light summer reading, with a few twists and turns!