For General Enquiries & Ads: firstname.lastname@example.org
No Fields Found.
Need some winter beauty tips to keep your skin and hair looking good, even though you feel like you’re drying out? I have you covered! I am a total beauty lover and thank goodness for amazing products during the winter because my face, body and hair are dry and brittle! Though we are pretty lucky to have milder weather in Southern California, it is always extremely dry here. I thought I would share of the products that I truly love, some of them all year round, but especially during the winter! You can shop each of the products by clicking the images ABOVE but I’m sharing more below about why I love them, plus 10 winter beauty tips:
(Tray is St. Frank Textiles)
Winter Beauty Tips:
1. Don’t be afraid to put oil on your face – dry skin actually makes you break out because your body is working to produce more oil! If you moisturize this and exfoliate, you can help prevent break outs!
2. Take vitamins to make your hair stronger – when it’s dry in the winter, hair breaks off much more easily. I just discovered these creepy vitamins above and they are great!
3. Spread out your washes and blow drys – use a good dry shampoo in between washes like this new line called Stranded. There’s one for every hair color!
4. Invest in a thick lip balm that stays on and doesn’t have any weird chemicals in it that will dry you out even more.
5. Don’t want to splash cold water to clean your face when it’s chilly out? Use makeup removing wipes (the Micellar wipes above are the best I have ever tried – and I have tried A LOT!) If you don’t mind washing with a cleaner and water, I also love the L’Occitane Oil Cleanser – it doesn’t dry out my skin.
6. Eye creams are your friend. And you need a thick one that is really moisturizing and protective of that delicate skin around the eye area. I am obsessed with this new Estee Lauder one above. It’s so thick and great to use before you doze off at night.
7. Your hair needs a drink too, so use a great masque once a week and apply a serum after the shower to help with dry hair and breakage, especially if you have color-treated hair like me!
8. Brighten your winter skin with a great and easy to use bronzing palette + illuminator so you don’t feel like your skin is so dull and pasty after no sun for months (I skip powder most days to keep my skin glowing and not mattified.)
9. Use a good flat iron that doesn’t break your dry winter hair off – I just got this new one from T3 that straightens in one pass so you are not killing your hair by going over it and over it.
10. You need a thick and hydrating serum and moisturizer. I have found a lot of good ones, but am currently using the Korres serum above and have been using my luxurious Kate Somerville moisturizer for a year now – it saves my skin!
You can shop everything I featured today by clicking the images in the collage at the top of find the corresponding links below!
Kate Somerville Goat Milk De-Puffing Eye Balm // Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash // Kevyn Aucoin Celestial Skin Liquid Lighting // Kevyn Aucoin 4-in-1 Contour Palette // La Mer Lip Balm // Garnier Micellar Wipes // Korres Greek Yogurt Smoothie Serum //
Kate Somerville KateCeuticals Multi-Active Revive Moisturizer // Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Recovery Eye Mask // Essie Many Mani Hand Cream // Sonya Dakar Organic Omega Booster Hydrating Serum // Estee Lauder Advanced Night Eye Cream
THIS WEBSITE IS MANAGED UNDER THE STYLE EDITRIX, INC. THE STYLE EDITRIX, INC. EARNS COMPENSATION FROM ADVERTISING AFFILIATE PROGRAMS,
BRAND COLLABORATIONS, AND THE LIKE. ANY PRODUCTIONS THAT HAVE BEEN GIFTED WILL BE MARKED AS “C/O”
EMAIL ME: INFO@THESTYLEEDITRIX.COM