For General Enquiries & Ads: firstname.lastname@example.org
No Fields Found.
I’m excited to share my summer reading list! I don’t know about you, but there is nothing I love more than relaxing by the pool and reading a really interesting book! With my busy schedule working, being a mom, wife daughter and sister, it’s so important to get some “me” time and I love zoning out and escaping reality by entering the world of a good novel! I always love getting and sharing book recommendations from and with friends, so if you have a great summer reading list, leave me a comment and let me know what book you think I should read next! Here’s my list
1. Crazy Rich Asians – This is such a light and fun summer read about the hierarchy of society in Singapore! I can’t put this book down!
2. What Alice Forgot – This is a great little novel by the amazing writer Liane Moriarty. I love her quirky style of writing
3. Where’d You Go, Bernadette? – This is a laugh out loud book about an eccentric architect who left the LA scene to raise her daughter in anonymity in Seattle. Very fun.
4. The Nightingale – If you are a fan of period reading, you must read this book. It’s about two sisters living in France during WWII and how they each handled the war town country. It’s a tear-jerker and page-turned. One of my all-time favorite books.
5. Who Do You Love – The latest novel from one of my favorite authors, Jennifer Weiner. I have read every book from her and love her writing. I feel like I know her and would be friends with her. This book is a story about puppy love and how you never forget your first love. Sweet and light summer reading, with a few twists and turns!
THIS WEBSITE IS MANAGED UNDER THE STYLE EDITRIX, INC. THE STYLE EDITRIX, INC. EARNS COMPENSATION FROM ADVERTISING AFFILIATE PROGRAMS,
BRAND COLLABORATIONS, AND THE LIKE. ANY PRODUCTIONS THAT HAVE BEEN GIFTED WILL BE MARKED AS “C/O”
EMAIL ME: INFO@THESTYLEEDITRIX.COM