For General Enquiries & Ads: email@example.com
No Fields Found.
5 Must-Watch TV Shows:
1. The Marvelous Mrs Maisel – This is the cutest new show! I love the character that plays Mrs Maisel and love that the show is set in NYC in the 50’s – she is cute, funny, fashionable and quirky. A great happy watch on Amazon Prime! Can’t wait for season 2!
2. The Last Tycoon – This is another period show and is about a movie studio owner and the inner workings of Hollywood in the golden days! I love Lilly Collins and Matt Bomer in this. The fashion is also amazing! Just one season so far on Amazon Prime.
3. Billions – This is such a great show on Showtime! It’s about an extremely wealthy hedge fund manager in NYC. Malin Ackerman plays the wife and the whole thing is so interesting. Season 3 just started this month.
4. Homeland – This is a show that I have been watching for the last two or three years and a new season just started! You can binge watch all 7 seasons on Showtime or Amazon Prime like we did originally. Claire Danes plays a CIA operative and often times the script reflects reality with homeland security, etc. It keeps you on the edge of your seat!
5. Big Little Lies – Have you read the book? I binged watched this series in a week and was so sad when it went off so I read the book. Love both and can’t wait for season 2 on HBO. They are currently filiming! Reese Witherspoon is the cutest and I love Nicole Kidman. The whole cast is great.
5 Must-Read Books:
1.The Nightingale – an amazing book about two sisters who survive in France during WWII. It’s a page turner and sad, but a great read.
2. What Alice Forgot – I just finished this book a few months ago and was so sad when it was over! It’s a light read, but a total page-turner! It’s about an Australian women who gets in an accident and loses her memory and she has no clue why she is getting divorced from the husband she adores, what sort of person and mom she is, etc. It’s crazy and great!
3. The Great Alone – I just started this book and love it so far. It is from the same author of The Nightingale and it came highly recommended so I knew I had to read it! It’s about a crazy dad who moves his family to rural Alaska.
4. Crazy Rich Asians (plus the two sequels: Rich People Problems, China Rich Girlfriend) – omg this is the most fun light-hearted, fashionable reading you can do and perfect for vacation. I love all three books and am so excited the book is being made into a movie set to come out in a month or two! Yay! It’s about incredibly wealthy, high-society families in Singapore and the drama that goes along with the wealth.
5. First Comes Love – Super cute light and good read from one of my all time favorite authors, Emily Giffin. I have read all of her books and love each one. Great nighttime reading before bed, on vacay or to brighten up your weekend!
5 Must-Listen Podcast:
1. Boss Files by Poppy Harlow – My favorite 5 episodes are Melinda Gates, DVF, Rebecca Minkoff, Ruth Bader Ginsberg, Kat Cole, Jessica Alba, Tamara Mellon, Bobbi Brown, Tory Burch, Facebook’s Naomie Gleit, Birchbox CEO and basically all of them lol
2. Undisclosed Season 2 – about a guy in Alabama in jail who the Innocence Projects believes was wrongly convicted years ago
3. The Influencer Podcast – my good friend Julie shares advice on how to be an influencer and how to basically start an online presence and interviews lot of influential people to help explain how to do it
4. There Goes the Neighborhood – this is about the history of race and neighborhoods and what gentrification does
5. Up and Vanished – about the murder of an Georgia school teacher from 12 years ago, during the podcast taking place, 2 people were arrested because of the podcast!
THIS WEBSITE IS MANAGED UNDER THE STYLE EDITRIX, INC. THE STYLE EDITRIX, INC. EARNS COMPENSATION FROM ADVERTISING AFFILIATE PROGRAMS,
BRAND COLLABORATIONS, AND THE LIKE. ANY PRODUCTIONS THAT HAVE BEEN GIFTED WILL BE MARKED AS “C/O”
EMAIL ME: INFO@THESTYLEEDITRIX.COM